Monday, September 13, 2010

Breaking News!!! Jon Leuer Wearing Boot!


Sorry if this story broke already and I just haven't been online to find out about it, but I just saw Jon Leuer wearing a boot on his right leg in a restaurant on State Street. Given the willingness of the program having players wearing them as a precaution between games in past, I'm not sure this is anything to be concerned about. From what I could see, there wasn't any swelling or other indication of substantial injury, although I didn't want to just stand there at staring at his leg so I didn't get a great look over. Overall, he seemed to walk as normal as you can with a boot on. I'll post further details if they arise. Otherwise, this will be my only post of the night since I've got quite a bit of reading to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment