Monday, November 16, 2009

UW Offers George Marshall!

Last night after the IPFW game, Wisconsin offer prospect George Marshall of Brooks College Prep High School in Illinois. Marshall is a 5'11" point guard with great floor leadership, court vision, and ability to hit shots with range and accuracy. He was quoted as saying, "I went to their game today against IPFW, and after the game I talked with Howard Moore, and he talked about academics and their expectations on the court. Then I talked to head coach Bo Ryan, and he said how he likes my game, and how they would like to have me. They then offered me a scholarship. It means a lot to pick up a Big Ten offer, especially from a winning program like Wisconsin, and a coach like Bo Ryan."

Marshall also has offers from DePaul, Baylor, Illinois State, Xavier, and Ohio.

Rivals Profile
Scout Profile
ESPN Profile
Recruiting Planet Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment